- Half a pork belly
- Cut the bag open and place the pork belly onto a chopping board.
- Pat down the skin of the belly to ensure it is dry as possible.
- With a sharp knife, lightly score the skin and season with olive oil, and salt. Place the belly onto a baking rack (cake cooling rack – this helps with airflow) and on to a baking tray.
- Place in the oven, cooking for approximately 30-40 minutes or until golden, crispy and heated through.
- Check occasionally for even crackling
- 100% Pork
Please note that products are random weight and bag weights may vary.