- 6 racks of Lamb Ribs
- Cut open bag and place the ribs on to a baking tray.
- Remove any excess cook out (jelly) from the ribs and sprinkle with your favourite spice rub/seasoning.
On the BBQ:
- Get the BBQ as hot as possible and then place it on the prepared ribs.
- Turn the ribs over every 3-5 mins or until they have caramelised on both sides. Remove from the BBQ and baste with your favourite sauce before serving.
In the Oven:
- Pre heat oven to 250℃.
- Place the prepared ribs onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes turning them at least once.
- Baste with your favourite sauce and serve.
- 100% Lamb
Please note that products are random weight and bag weights may vary.