- Lamb leg – Boned, Rolled and Netted
- Pre-heat oven to 200℃.
- Cut open bag and pour the entire contents into a baking tray.
- Take the lamb carvery out of the tray and place onto a chopping board.
- Cut the netting away from the meat, remove and discard.
- Place the carvery back into the tray and season with olive oil, salt, pepper and your preferred herbs and spices.
- Once seasoned, place the tray in the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until the carvery is golden on the outside and is heated through.
- 100% Lamb
Please note that products are random weight and bag weights may vary.