- 2 pieces per bag
- Preheat oven to 220℃. Cut open bag and empty the contents into a small baking tray.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake the Lamb Shanks for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Remove the Lamb Shanks from the tray and keep warm, with the remaining sauce in the dish add a splash of red wine if desired and a tablespoon of butter.
- Reduce sauce until thickened. Pour over the shanks and serve with your choice of sides.
- Lamb 80% (tomato pulp (60%), tomato juice, acidity regulator: citric acid (E330). 20%)
Please note that products are random weight and bag weights may vary.