- 2 pieces of beef cheek
- Preheat oven to 200℃.
- Cut open bag and pour the contents into a small baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake the cheeks for approximately 15-20 minutes until they’re heating through and soft to touch.
- Once cooked, remove beef cheeks from the tray and onto a warm plate to make a sauce from the cookout left in the baking dish.
- Add half a cup of red wine and reduce over heat until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add a knob of butter and whisk into sauce and season to taste.
- Once the sauce is done, pour over the beef cheeks and serve with your choice of sides.
- 100% Beef
Please note that products are random weight and bag weights may vary.