- Skin on pork leg; boned, rolled and strung
- 100% Pork
- Cut the bag open and place the pork carvery onto a chopping board.
- Remove the string using scissors and pat down the skin of the carvery to ensure it is dry as possible.
- With a sharp knife, lightly score the skin and season with olive oil, and salt.
- Place the carvery onto a baking rack (cake cooling rack – this helps with airflow) and on to a baking tray.
- Place in the oven, cooking for approximately 40-50 minutes or until golden, crispy and heated through.
- Check occasionally for even crackling.
Please note that products are random weight and bag weights may vary.