- Cut the bag open and place the Porchetta onto a chopping board.
- Remove the string and pat down the skin to ensure it is dry as possible.
- With a sharp knife, lightly score the skin and season with olive oil, and salt.
- Place the Porchetta onto a backing rack (cake cooling rack – this helps with airflow) and on to a baking tray.
- Season the exposed skin with salt and olive oil and place it in the oven, cooking for approximately 45 minutes to an hour or until golden, crispy, and heated through.
Check occasionally for even crackling.