- 3 Bone Pork Riblet
- Approx. 9 pieces per bag
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:To Prep:
- Cut open bag and place the ribs on to a baking tray. Remove any excess cook out (jelly) from the ribs and sprinkle with your favourite spice rub/seasoning.
- Get the BBQ as hot as possible and then place on the prepared ribs.
- Turn the ribs over every 3-5 mins or until they have caramelised on both sides.
- Remove from the BBQ and baste with your favourite sauce before serving.
- Pre heat oven to 250℃. Place the prepared ribs onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 mins turning them at least once.
Baste with your favourite sauce and serve.
- 100% Pork