1 Whole Pork Knuckle
- Pre-heat your oven to 220 or as high as it can go.
- Cut open the bag, remove the knuckle and place it of a chopping board.
- Using a paper towel pat down the knuckle and dry it off as much as possible(the less moisture in the skin, the easier it is to crackle).
- Place foil around the exposed shin bone to prevent it from burning.
- Place the knuckle onto a baking rack (cake cooling rack – this helps with airflow) and on to a baking tray.
- Season the exposed skin with salt and olive oil and place it in the oven, cooking for approximately 30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Check occasionally for even crackling.
Please note that products are random weight and bag weights may vary.