- Cut the bag open and place the Porchetta onto a chopping board.
- Remove the string and pat down the skin to ensure it is dry as possible.
- With a sharp knife, lightly score the skin and season with olive oil, and salt.
- Place the Porchetta onto a backing rack (cake cooling rack – this helps with airflow) and on to a baking tray.
- Season the exposed skin with salt and olive oil and place it in the oven, cooking for approximately 45 minutes to an hour or until golden, crispy, and heated through.
- Check occasionally for even crackling.
- 100% Pork
Please note that products are random weight and bag weights may vary.